1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Curiosity

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by Eruandil, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Eruandil

Eruandil New Member

The symbol on the front cover of the Forgotten Realms campaign setting? What is it? Anyone know?
    I thought for a while it might be Elminster's personal sigil, did some research and found that wasn't it. So what is it? It's got Mystra's symbol worked into one side.

[​IMG]

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Forgot Realms Book Cover (3.X)

This is the Great Wheel of the Forgotten Realms Universe.
    The middle curved shapes represents the Prime Material Plane, the Astral Plane, and the Ethereal Plane.
    The diamonds represent the many crystal spheres that each contain a planetary system.
    The space between the diamonds and curved shapes represent the Phlogiston.
    Then the rings around the center represents the Outer Planes and the important residents of those outer planes.

How many other symbols can you identify and what Outer Planes are represented beside it?

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Alright Ed, I'm a FR nut and I know a few other FR nuts.. You're scaring us <chuckle> :D