1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Curse of the Crimson Throne

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by jiberg1, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Woah

Woah New Member

Interested in giving this a go if you'd like to add another. How would you feel about having a sorceror tag along?

2. Provos

Provos New Member

That would be great in my opinion.

3. Woah

Woah New Member

Well, nevermind. I have to be somewhere this Thursday, of all nights. Dammit I was looking forward to this (assuming you let me play). My apologies.

4. Alaryss

Alaryss New Member

Still any room in the game? I have Skype and I would love to join in on this.

5. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Well as there has been no word from the GM, I think this game is a wash. But I am not sure.

6. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

Damn...I suck. My computer got nuked in all of the bad weather from the storms in the midwest. Hurricanes and all that. It s been a interesting last couple of days. I apologize

7. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

The next thursday for sure. I am out of school and have plenty of time to play. Will everyone who is still interested to email me at jiberg1@gmail.com with confirmation of your desire to play and your final character concept. I have the first adventure all plotted and mapped out with handout and props. I am trying to figure out how to add sound effects...just trying to do something interesting. I apologize for being so flaky, but school has been intense (I took 18 hours this semester) as well as living in St. Louis...we have had 16 tornadoes this storm season with a lot of them touching down in my area, knocking down power lines and blah blah blah. My skype handle is James Isenberg. Some of you have contact requested me and I have accepted. If you want to play, please do not spoil the adventure by reading it. I will not follow the exact plot anyway so...
    Thanks
    Jim
    PS I WILL stop being flaky

8. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

Hey if you want to play, I will need to hear from you by late wednesday night. Bigkilla, hellfree and provos, please hit me back with a confirmation if you still want to play. Frank Salinas and chris, I will count you as wanting to play.

If everyone plays, that will be six of us plus me. Please feel free to pick any type of character as long as they are useful at something. Spellcasting and combat ability seem to be well represented, so please have fun with it. I will change the adventure around your character choices, so the lack of a thief will not spell out the doom of the party.

Thanks!

9. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

Game is tonight if you are interested. Average gold for character creation. The skype name for the group is jicrimson. If you have any questions feel free to call.

10. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

actually contact James Isenberg would be best

11. vanith

vanith Member

I will be late tomorrow night because my Internet doesn't get turned on until 8 PM PST, so I will be an hour late if I can get my Internet working by that time they informed me to follow the steps by. It should be interesting to see how it goes.

12. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

Tonight is the night, we are playing 9ct but log on a little early please. skype handle is James Isenberg

13. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

The game is full. Thank you everyone for their interest. I will start a new game in a couple of months. Cheers!