1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Campaign "Kingdom in the Valley"

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by toastpcs, Sep 7, 2011.

1. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

Looking for players for a 4ed custom campaign that I have been working on for a while now called "Kingdom in the Valley."

As I approached this valley encompassed via large mountain range, I noticed a thick fog that seamed to hang in the air making distance hard to calculate. Undead ran rampant and I started to believe that it was a valley of death until I ran into a small village. The people were pale due to the lack of sunlight. When I asked them about the sounding area, their expressions were blank. No fields to grow crops, no livestock, no sun. How did they survive? The village sat in the middle of a grass field with a single tree in the center of town with it's roots growing around a well. The feeling of death lingered in the air, killing you with every breath that you took, or so it felt...

I run a very relaxed game giving the players freedom to choose their path in the story. Looking for a full group of five players to play every other Saturday, Time still to be determined. Will be at night though do to me having kids. I am leaving the time open so I can get with the players and find out what's best for everyone. My games are very heavy in story line and role play. I will run at least one combat per gaming session but rarely more then that.

This will be my first online game that I have run. I do have a lot of experience with d20pro as I use it with my local group so any questions about it I should be able to answer them. The game will start when all the slots have been filled.

Requirements:
    • DDI (DnD Insider) Account - Reason for this is for the character builder. I will require all players to submit a character builder file to me before the game starts.
    • d20Pro - This will be our virtual table top. You can use the free trial account for the first two gaming sessions but will need to purchase the players license after that.
    • Teamspeak - This will be our voice communication. I have my own server so all you need to have is the program installed. I will email or private message you with the server info as the time gets closer. Had to change the voice communication program from vent to teamspeak due to a player not able to run vent.

Optional:
    http://www.obsidianportal.com - I would like to use this site to keep track of the campaign as much as possible and to share information between players for game times and out of game stuff.

Slots:
    0/5 available - I will list the players as the slots fill up.
    • Kargath
    • VampHunter001
    • Latharian
    • Dragon_wolf
    • Kathryn

If you have any questions or would like to fill one of the slots just reply to this topic please.

2. kargath

kargath New Member

Re: 4ed Scales of War Game

Hi I am interested if you are still running. I can be reached at simbiyonik@yahoo.com

3. VampHunter001

VampHunter001 New Member

You know if your running it I'm in... Dibs on ....Hmmm Vampire is a class now isn't it.... Well dibs on Striker and or Vampire!!!

4. latharian

latharian New Member

5. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

Still have 2 open slots guys! As soon as the game is full I will get it started!

6. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

I'd love to join the game if there are still slots available. I'd prefer to play a striker, but if you haven't got a leader yet, I'm open to that as well. I am Emerald_wind on Obsidian Portal if you want to message me there as well.

7. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

One slot left open guys!

8. DeeKay

DeeKay New Member

Hey there. Spotted your topic on PPG, and signed up. I'll give it a bash, though I don't have much experience with 4e... How hard can it be?

I'm "D_K_Head" on skype, if you'd like to get in contact.

9. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

Still have one more slot open guys. The cut off date is the 15th of this month. The slot will remain open but that's the date we will be starting the game.

10. Mac

Mac New Member

What time will this game take place on Saturdays?

11. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Thanks for replying to my post. I'm definitely interested. Feel free to email me to get started on a character.

12. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

It should start between 8-9pm Central Time Zone. But that is still to be determined because I want to make sure it's ok for all the players.

13. toastpcs

toastpcs New Member

We are all full!

14. shockwave2493

shockwave2493 New Member

I am interested in the spot. I am a somewhat experienced player and am currently a DM at my home game. I have a mic and will download any and all required programs.