1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Character Sheet [Dev]

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by owlbear, May 14, 2018.

1. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

So I've been working on taking the extensions model and making a dedicated Creature Editor option that will let anyone who wants to roll out custom character sheet views.

This is mostly up and running with the exception of building out UI for adding spells, feats and the like -- things that use lists. Here's a quick preview of the work thus far. The two sheets were opened by selecting the creature on the map and pressing 'e' to edit them.

Sheet sample.PNG

The center panel shows the option for adding a custom URL for your sheet.

THIS IS NOT IN THE PRODUCTION BUILD -- this is development work I'm doing right now, so will likely roll out in the next beta build. I want to ensure the system has full access to the various lists needed before rolling up the beta, but if this is something you're interested in, please let us know!

The web content is created in javascript and jquery/html.