1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Creature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kragman, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Kragman

Kragman New Member

I am trying to customize the AC for a creature I am makeing in the DD20PRO editor. I can not change its AC stat.

Is there a way to change this in the editor that I am not seeing? Or should I just turn the stats off somehow? I would like it so it would account for stats on rolls. As a side note I am trying to create a custom game with rules that are different then D&D or Pathfinder.

To clarify, I would like to have only AC, Hit Points, and to hit value on creatures.

#1 Kragman, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

1) Set your attributes as you want them. While editing the character the attributes won't appear to be calculating until after you apply the changes.
    2) AC: AC will be 10 + Dex modifier. To adjust, you can add points in any of the boxes marked Armor, Shield, Natural, Deflect, Dodge, Size. You can also enter a negative value (ie -3). Adjust until the AC equals the number you want.
    3) Hit Points: Enter the numbers you want. Current/Maximum in the HP box.
    4) Place a check mark in the BAB check box to the left of "BAB" and enter "0" in the box to the right of BAB.
    5) In the attack tab of the character sheet, click "add". Over in the "Type" collum, you will see "STR/STR" This means for that attack, it will add the Strength modifier to the attack roll and the damage roll. You can change one or both to different attributes by double clicking on them. You can also set them to none. Additionally, you can adjust the "To Hit" entry to add or subtract to the attack roll. If you don't want the attack to do damage, you can set the damage dice to 0d0.

I hope that helps.

edwardcd likes this.
  3. Kragman

Kragman New Member

Thanks for information. I should be able to set it up now. :)

4. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Excellent!