1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder game?

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by ChrisRevocateur, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ChrisRevocateur

I really wanna game again. It's been a few months. My old game group can't meet together due to wildly different schedules now, and it's far too much work to get a real life game started again. So I was wondering if anyone here would want to play/GM a game using d20pro?

The catch is that I don't have the time to set up adventures and/or a campaign, I only really have the time to play, and probably can only play on Monday or Tuesday some time.

I don't care if it's once a week, bi-weekly, or even monthly, but I'd love to get into a group.

So, does anyone already have a d20pro game going with an open spot, or is anyone interested in helping me get a new one started?