1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D20 pro Rocks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markmad, Jun 16, 2010.

1. markmad

markmad New Member

Dan thank you for your quick responses, you have really helped me get used to the program, I love the program a lot and I am still in trial basis, but am definitively going to purchase a full license soon. Is there a way I can build a basic test campaign. I have built some maps and have the beginnings of my campaign set for characters at level 1 to 3 so far. I have searched the boards and I have noticed that you have live tutorials, what type of equipment and services will I need to participate in these tutorials. The connection between D20 pro and hero lab is really cool and gives me the ability to make the npc's I want for my game.

Thanx

Mark

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

The "trial" version of d20pro is only time limited, so you can build/create/save anything.

As to the second part of your question, I have no idea; but I assume the tutorials involve having an internet connection and access to a copy of d20pro.

3. Dan

Dan Member

Tutorials are on hold until after Origins, but look for some in Mid-July and each month thereafter. I usually try to run one every 2 weeks. You will only need an Internet connection and a copy of d20pro (trial or full). We usually try to sign up 6-18 people for tutorials.