1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20pro 2.3 Item Tab Errors

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Ziek, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Ziek

Ziek New Member

Hey there,

the item tab under version 2.3 is not working properly for me. I cannot set the quantity of the items (#), the count alway reverts back to zero. This error occurs in the library and in the item tabs of the tokens on the maps. When I restarted d20pro my saved items were mostly gone and only a few items remained intact. Luckily I made a save before I updated to the newer version but this bug is going to be a huge pain for everyone who comes unprepared. The tab was working fine under Version 2.2 and I had no problems whatsoever during our numerous sessions with d20pro before.

My OS is WinXP SP3.

2. LeJerque

LeJerque New Member

I would like to second this issue, as I am experiencing the exact same problem. I've lost the ability to alter the # of items in an entry, which I had been using in my modern-setting game to track disposable items such as ammunition, money, grenades, etc. Any previously-created items have their numbers attached, but I can't reduce them anymore, and I can't make new items with different numbers.

It's encouraging to learn this problem is not isolated to me, but at the same time, it is a worry.

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

This is something we are looking into right now, thank you both for the heads up.

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I'm having the same problem. Any updates on this issue? Thanks.

5. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Ziek, LeJerque, Daeruin,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it most surely is a bug with the Item table. :oops:

This has already been fixed in development and will be released with d20Pro v2.4. I expect v2.4 to be available within the month.

6. LeJerque

LeJerque New Member

7. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Excellent, thanks!

8. templar12

templar12 Member

Ditto to all of the above!! I thought my computer illiteracy was acting up again.
    BTW- i started out a couple years ago w/ d20Pro, and have stuck with it. I keep recommending it...