1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D20Pro 3.4 and the HL Importer Refresh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firebringer, Dec 19, 2014.

1. firebringer

firebringer Member

I haven't installed the beta 3.4 yet, but I was curious...how did the Hero Lab Importer refresh turn out? Did the newer Pathfinder classes get included such that they don't just import as fighter levels? My group is heavily invested in having the smoothest possible integration between HL and d20Pro, so we're hopeful that this functionality turned out well. Anybody have an opinion as to the completeness of the importer as of the latest beta (3.3.905)?

2. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

I've been using the beta and the Herolab imports seem to be working well. I even imported a couple of multi-class characters and they imported correctly.

-Car

3. firebringer

firebringer Member

Thanks for the reply Caraldur.

We're going to give the beta a try this weekend, unless the production version 3.4 gets released before then.

4. OldManJim

OldManJim New Member

The problem we encountered was that when D20Pro hit a class it didn't recognise (eg Mythic Tiers) it would just set it as a fighter class & stop there. So for example, a Cleric / Hierophant / Pathfinder Chronicler was showing as a Cleric 11 / Fighter 4.

Adding the Mythic classes into the classes.txt file fixed this issue for us.