1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D20Pro doesn't like Mac zip files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robotguy, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I've been trying to play with the marker and status icons, but D20Pro doesn't like the way my Mac zips folders. Things show up but I have two copies of everything, one of which starts with a "._" and doesn't have an image. I have tried a couple of other zip programs from the app store but they just don't recognize the format of the D20Pro zip files.
    [​IMG]

Has anyone gotten zip to work on a mac, and if so what program did you use?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

in v3.4.x Try putting them uncompressed in the following folder:

Markers
    data/judge/campaigns/[campaign name]/temp/markers

Status Icons
    data/judge/campaigns/[campaign name]/temp/status

3. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

Oooooh, cool. Compressing them was kind of a pain. Now if you tell me I can press "update resources" and have them available without restarting D20Pro, I will be a happy camper!

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, exactly, Update resources after adding new image resources to view the new image resources in d20Pro without restarting. :)