1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20Pro Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koalabob, Jul 6, 2010.

1. koalabob

koalabob New Member

The forum link on the main d20pro site (www.d20pro.com) is bad. It directs you to http://forums.d20pro.com which appears to be a dead link as it just gives me a page could not be found message. Not sure if it's intended to be a separate forum page than this one, but just wanted to mention it in case it was an 'oops' that needed correcting. Thanks!

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

forums.d20pro.com should bring up the forums here for you, its the URL I'm using right now actually. What URL did you use to visit the forums? Are you possibly browsing from a network that will block or deny subdomain re-directions?

3. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

Forums.d20pro.com is actually hosted by an overseas site (at least as best as I can tell) with the actual page request being directed to a subpage of the host site. Some systems ( a la corporate networks) don't approve of the scheme and rejct the page as invalid.

I, for one, have to resort to an anonymous proxy to view d20pro forums during my lunch hour ...

4. koalabob

koalabob New Member

d'oh, it was my work network.

I had been accessing the forums via the url "forums.mindgene.com" and that worked fine so I jumped to conclusions and called a dead link. Now that I'm home I tried the link and it worked fine, sorry for all the trouble but thanks for the quick responses!

5. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

NP koalabob, and in your defense you weren't totally wrong. The way things are set up with our hosting this problem crops up sometimes. I'd rather have 100 problems reported that turn out to be not a problem than to have 1 real issue unreported.

Welcome to the forums btw!