1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D20Pro Unlimited

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caraldur, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

I was wondering if there has been any progress with D20pro Unlimited? I noticed that D20pro classic is still getting worked on but haven't seen any work with Unlimited on the forums, Trello or GitHub.

-Car

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

certainly not official but, I would suspect given historical trends that we'll see some fruits of labor or hear solid news at Gencon time...

I know I saw Mat totally surrounded by elves and tinker gnomes the other day and there was this overly happy song being lofted to the rafters from them <chuckle>

Everyone is excited and eager, but please hold strong... Everyone wants a solid product and not something rushed just to meet some deadline...

3. Uphill Gamer

Uphill Gamer New Member

Now that you mention it, when it is released, does anyone know if our current license will be valid for the new build, as it has been for upgrades up to this point, or will we need to get a new one just for Unlimited?

4. Mickey

Mickey Member

I'd also like to know about that.

I've just got the demo and I don't want to waste my money buying it if the unlimited version is not going to be a free upgrade for current licence holders.

5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

But to directly answer your question;

7. Mickey

Mickey Member

So, let me see if I've got the maths right:

If I buy a licence with 4 guest slots @ $50, the upgrade to Unlimited (3.5) will be $10 and includes any guest slots I have, for a total cost of $60?

What timeframe are we looking at for the release of 3.5? If it's still 4-6 months away, then I'll buy now and upgrade. If it's any earlier than that, I'll just wait and buy d20pro then.

Cheers

8. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

I'd also like to have a best guesstimate as to when we might be seeing a working beta or straight out gold version of Unlimited?

I'm not looking to make anyone feel rushed, just a realistic time frame.

Cheers

9. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

all official updates as to status as well as cost models can be found on the Kickstarter page for d20Pro Unlimited -> ((KS d20Pro Unlimited Page))