1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20Pro Update (Gen Con, Kickstarter, v3.4)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by thraxxis, Aug 19, 2013.

1. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met,

First of all, allow me to apologize for the lack of updates of late. The last year has been a challenge, as I have a 13 month old. She is incredibly wonderful, although I haven't had the time to code for d20Pro that I am used to. Things are changing though as she is growing more independent by the day and I am back in the saddle again. :D

Just returned from Gen Con. It's always awesome to be there, both in the booth and in the gaming rooms meeting new gamers. It's especially awesome though to run into people who I've met in the past and who use d20Pro to enhance their games. Let me assure everyone that this was just a lull and d20Pro will come charging back stronger than ever! :twisted:

In order to get more content in the Marketplace we launched a Kickstarter. If you are interested in getting some great content from Frog God Games, completely ready to play definitely check it out. There are some other great rewards there too. The link is: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/628771938/d20pro-virtual-tabletop-content

And as for v3.4, I will have more details soon. A bunch of progress was made leading up to Gen Con, but I'm not quite ready to post about it. Please rest assured more info will be released shortly and I think everyone will love the result. In addition to supporting Pathfinder, 4e, and 3.5 games better, we will also finally be able to support all the other great games out there.

So I am back from hiatus and looking forward to the months and years to come. Thank-you to everyone out there using d20Pro and especially those who dropped by the booth at Gen Con to offer your support and kind words. We are truly a "for gamers, by gamers" operation and going to a convention really reinforces that. :cool:

Please stay tuned... :geek:

2. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Is the Kickstarter for a single dungeon with stretch goals possibly adding other content? It appears the minimum pledge amount is $25 for a module that costs $12 hardcopy or $5 PDF? Thanks for clarifying.

3. jmckid

jmckid New Member

Backed!

I would also like to offer some of my time if you need help creating tokens etc.

Once questions - what system is the content created for? I assume 3.5 and if we configure Pathfinder rules they will work too?

Cheers,
    James

4. Gelton

Gelton New Member

Congrats on the successful kickstarter; you guys deserve this. I was rather blown away by the amount of content being added to the marketplace. FGG are awesome for doing this as well.

5. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Thank-you everyone for the kind words and for those who backed the Kickstarter.

The Frog God Games content is for Pathfinder, so that's what the content will be built for.