1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Damage dice not being random

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by kelendros, Sep 5, 2011.

1. kelendros

kelendros New Member

I have noticed that if I enter damage for an attack manually, that every time I quick attack I will do the same amount of damage...Just seems to keep the number I had entered lets say 17 stored as a variable so no matter what after that point I will do 17 damage and not get a random result after entering manual damage.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

hmm...

I just tested this, and it seems to be giving me random damage rolls, even if I modified the damage for the initial attack then used the quick attack button or menu clicking. What happens if you do a Garbage Cleanup (attempt GC) from the Options window, and then refresh resources? Does it still give you the same damage every time you quick attack? If so, what if you restarted d20Pro? If, so what if you restarted your computer?

Let me know if any of those steps (if any) work for resolving your not-so-random-dice results for damage.