1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Dev feedback on Google Moderator

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Montis, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Montis

Montis New Member

Hi,
    as it's been almost 2 months since the introduction of the Google Moderator for d20Pro, I would really like to hear some feedback from the developers. Are the suggestions good, are you going to implement some or most of them, are there even new suggestions or is everything old news? Maybe some lines about how you're planning on implementing the suggestion, and infos on priorities, release cycles etc.

I bet I'm not the only one who is curious about this :)

2. Montis

Montis New Member

No replies? :cry:

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi there Montis! While I can't officially comment on your request, I can say that the suggestions provided on Google Moderator are important and being carefully evaluated. Perhaps in the next update you may see some progress in some requested features.

Perhaps one reason they haven't responded to this is because they are slaving away coding, like they should be! :p

4. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Montis,

Yes! We have been data mining the Google Moderator - however not being nearly transparent enough about it. Let me talk with a few folks on the team and get back to you (and everyone) with more info. At a minimum we'll add to the Moderator though I'd like to take it a step further and schedule a Google Hangout or the like for a live chat discussing features.

5. Dan

Dan Member

We are in development of some suggestions, and I apologize for not updating it. The moderator suggestions have actually led several of our talks. They are being looked at.

6. Montis

Montis New Member

A suggestion: keep the Google Moderator thread pinned in the suggestions forums!

It's just gone now after the announcement is over, so new people and others that didn't save the bookmark may not find it anymore.