1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Diagonal doors?

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by huntercc, May 31, 2010.

1. huntercc

huntercc New Member

Just trying out the program (love it so far!) and noticed I was unable to draw doors on a diagonal line during map creation. Is there some trick to this, or is it not possible currently? Just seems a little odd that this would not be possible.

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

This is not a "shot" @ D20pro, for it is a most excellent tool; but, atm, it shouldn't be your primary mapping engine.

That said, I do use the various "drawing tools" to spruce up my map (or add some last minute details); and I agree that not being able to throw a door on an angle is inconvenient. So far, for my maps, all of my diagonal doors have been secret or concealed. When the players find the door, I just unhide the adjacent square ...

3. Dan

Dan Member

It's a know limitation, but so far the squeaking has been in other areas so it hasn't been a priority to fix. I'll bring this up to the developers and see if we can work it in.