1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Dice Rolled Temporary HP

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Entola, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Entola

Entola Member

A lot of spells have a dice roll associated with Temporary HP, but the effect system doesn't allow for a dice rolled temporary hp. It would be nice that if, along with regular healing, there was an additional selection for dice rolled Temp HP.

2. Goncyn

Goncyn New Member

I was just noticing this, too, while setting up false life effects. +1 from me!

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Actually the whole 'Stats' section of the ability/Effects panel could make use of this.. as many effects do xdice ability drain/damage...
    It would be very nice to be able to as well say do 1d4+1 as Con modifier.
    As it is I have to roll the dice in the core dice when I am setting up the poison effect and then plug that roll into the effect/ability..