1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Dice rolls

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by KainPen, Aug 5, 2010.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

I know this is a completely useless idea because it would have no real game function. It just for would be really cool just to see it happen. animated Dice roll on the table top. When ever a player does his attack and it is confirmed by Dm the players get to see a set of dice come rolling across the screen showing what they rolled.
    to add to it you can put a marker where you players would be sitting around the table and the dice would come flying from that direction and it would be the colors of the dice they pick from the core dice bag. :lol: Has any one else made there own custom dice colors and imported it to the system yet ?

I though of some practical use for it lol it would all dm to see all dice roll so if he wants player to re roll one of them he can just click on the dice on the screen and it would re-roll. you could also have a visual animation of the total added up pop out after dm confirms. example

I roll the 2d20 for attack dm gets sent the dice rolls to confirm. once the dm can look at the roll and if he wants a re-roll for what ever the reason. if he does he clicks on dice in confirm window and it re-roll just that dice. once confirmed the players would see an animation of the dice rolling across the table after they stop rolling big animated number come up from the dice roll then says the number then another pops up +- what ever add to the roll then the total is comes up and fade then users see damage dice rolled and then damage is applied. or the user can click on the dice that he has on the table and it could send a re-roll request to DM. something along those lines.

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

Besides being cool, I support this for another reason.

It would allow me to close the game log, and clear up screen real estate.

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

Yeah it would do that hu. but i am sure it is really complex to program, we might not see something like this til version 5.5 is out hehehehe. :lol: one can dream thou.