1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Disable auto-focus

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Robotguy, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

it frustrates me constantly that GM focus follows initiative. Many, many times I have been trying to do something as GM when a player hits the space bar, initiative changes and suddenly I'm applying changes to the wrong mini. I believe I've even seen it where it will pull focus from the chat log so all of the text I'm typing will be interpreted as hot-keys on the mini that just came up in initiative, but I am not positive about that one. The biggest problem i have is when the players kill a creature and I am trying to take it out of initiative, initiative changes and I delete the wrong mini from the roster.

I understand some may like the auto-focus, so maybe a check-box under the Judge options to disable it?