1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Distance Measurement Options

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Dragonmaster13, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Dragonmaster13

Not sure if this has been asked before but here goes. Under options you can choose feet, meters, and natural. For very large overland maps it would be nice to be able to choose miles or kilometers. It would also be nice to choose how big each square is on the maps, a variable say between 1 and say 50. That way you set the size (20), then the type (miles), then the diagonal choice. That way you can use large overland maps with a marker for the party and then when an encounter happens move them to the encounter map. I know it would be too much to ask if the measurement options could be set for eah map seperately.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

What I've been doing for my world/continent/region/city maps is this....

Create the map name with the size of each square; "region map name - (1square=10mi)" OR "city map name - (1square=50ft)"

However, if each map had it's own custom measurement option that would be pretty awesome!