1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

DM starting 8-part adventure path: Below Blackwater

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by WhiteWolfac, May 12, 2011.

1. WhiteWolfac

WhiteWolfac New Member

Hello guys,

Looking for 4-6 really dedicated players to play through an eight-part original adventure path: Below Blackwater Cavern. Depending upon how quickly the players move through the content it could take between 4-5 weeks total. The events of this adventure path are not confined to a particular setting- though it will most stylistically resemble Greyhawk. I hope to possibly attempt to publish at the end of summer should it go well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's a bit to "wet" your appetite for this adventure arch. Below is what is required of you if you wish to join.
    Required of you:
    -D20 Players License (Obviously!)
    -4th edition Level 5 character. ((If selected I'll ask you to message your character's complete loadout (skills, feats, equipment ect.))
    -Ventrilio Program
    -Available both Wednesday and Thursday nights (exact times still pending).
    -A detailed message sent to me (WhiteWolfac) explaining the following:
    • >Your play experience
      >Your class and role choice
      > A bit of your personal life
      >Why you would make a great addition to the group.
    I'm looking for a diverse, easy-going group of individuals.

2. mattsdad

mattsdad New Member

i would like to take part in your adventure, as long as the schedule allows...and you still have the space. please be warned that i am a noob. i just signed on to d20pro and picked up d&d 4e gift set and pathfinder rulebook in hopes of getting into a game. i might need a little direction reguarding setting up the virtual table. heck i dont think i'll even figure out how to check for a reply haha. i'll just check the forums.

3. Loketta

Loketta New Member

A detailed message sent to me (WhiteWolfac) explaining the following:
    >Your play experience
    >Your class and role choice
    > A bit of your personal life
    >Why you would make a great addition to the group.

Hi my names Andrew and I live in the UK (unsure where you live so timings could be an issue as ive found before.)

I've never had the chance to use D20 pro yet despite having the game licence as its quite difficult to find a game for my timezone. Over the last year I have been playing 4e tabletop with a group of friends and we have been doing quite well but some players are losing interest and I don't particularly want to stop regular gaming sessions hence why im searching for games here.

The class and role I would probably take for your adventure would be sword and board human fighter, with a full military past and a bull headed nature which often results in kicking a door in before even checking if its locked. Its a character I generally play through as a vampire / bloodknight.

I moved to D&D from warhammer looking for a more open ended RP friendly game and haven't regretted it yet, I unfortunately lost my job recently due to budget cuts so finding a lot of free time on my hands.

I think I would be a good addition to the group as I love to get right into the spirit of my character, pushing it to... and beyond its limits, wanting to stand up to every enemy even though I stand no chance, and taking risks with my physical prowess ("ofcourse I can jump over that bottomless pit"). It can sometimes be a pain for other group members to clean up some of my mess but its always a good laugh in the end. Attempting the spectacular often leads to spectacular failure :)

4. WhiteWolfac

WhiteWolfac New Member

Thanks for the reply, Loketta.
    You're the first to express legitimate interest in this campaign on the D20 side. I'll be getting in contact with you to iron out play times once I can get a full squad. I have a few friends in the UK so I kinda understand the time zone difference. Hopefully we'll have a preliminary meeting sometime within the next few weeks.

For anyone else reading this! If your interested, exert some effort and complete the requested questions!