1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

does/will d20pro support muti-touch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mahhand, Feb 27, 2013.

1. mahhand

mahhand Member

Hail everyone!

My gaming group and I currently use a Panasonic 32" 1080p lcd tv as our portable gaming digital battlemap with of course d20pro running on it. I am considering purchasing an Infa-red overlay that will give us 4 point muti-touch on the plexiglass cover(might get tempered glass for it as well). I know d20pro will work with the touch table, with selecting the figures to move, single clicks, pinch to zoom and un-zoom, as i have already tested those things with my 2 touch dell monitor that is also touch capable. It even allows for a simple finger being held down and then allowing right click for dragging and scrolling the map around, but that takes a delay to start the right click. ideally being able to pan/scroll the map around with a 3 or 4 finger swip gesture would be great. Are there plans for adding a quick way to scroll the map with muti-touch gestures such as this? That would really be great and doesn't sound to difficult to me...?

thanks for the great software, going to get my who group purchasing licences now that they love it at the live games