1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

drag multiple creatures onto map?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jon6569, Sep 23, 2010.

1. jon6569

jon6569 New Member

LOVE the product and all the support!

It seems you can only drag creatures into the roster or map one at a time. No way to multiple select? I have a party of 6 PCs and 3 animal companions...so 9 creatures dragged at once would save a lot of clicking.

--jon--

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

you can select the multiple creatures then hold down shift and then click and drag them.

sometimes when you do the last click and hold it de-selects the last guy, so what I do is select all but one, then hold click and drag on the last guy and the whole group is moved.

Is moving multiple creature not in the wiki?

3. jon6569

jon6569 New Member

You can shift-select creatures from the Roster, but I have yet to find a way to shift-select multiple creatures from the library. I guess that's not hugely relevant, because once they're in the Roster/on the map, you can just keep moving your party to new maps anyhow.

I do want to get a better handle on the software and am curious about your tutorial nights. You guys also seem to offer up an almost one-on-one Skype opportunity. My friend and I would love the chance to go over stuff with you guys if ever that were a possibility. But I would want to do your upcoming tutorial before I bugged you about that possibility...

Again, amazing software and support, guys!

--jon--