1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Easier access to icons

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Fkewlb, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Fkewlb

Fkewlb New Member

My request :

Have Library icons and Tools icon at the top (or at least the option toggable for those who don't like having many icons on top)
    This would greatly improve my speed during the game, mostly for Fog of War access
    At the same time, a Roster icon can be added too

I'd rather have icons, then have a Library and Tools boxes blocking my view of the map. (or constantly remove/add them by the d20pro menu)

Something like this :
    [​IMG]

2. Zandari

Zandari New Member

Absolutely yes - I need to access fog of war all the time, and it takes a few more clicks to get to it than feels necessary.

I would like to be able to just leave that menu box open during play, because I need to monkey with it all the time, and having to open and close it thirty times a session seems silly.

Zach

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Agreed. I hate constantly having to switch FOW on and off via the menu. It always aggravates me when I'm trying to select a token only to realize I still have FOW open or something like that. Quick access to those icons along the top would be awesome.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Yeah, gotta agree with that.. As GM it is a pain to be clicking and realize that I have to close one of the sub windows to interact with the board, only to need that sub window again in 10 seconds..

5. Kizan

Kizan New Member

I'm going to agree also. In addition could we have keyboard shortcuts for all those functions. I'm not so hot at remembering what each of the icons means. How about an option to have words instead of icons.

Thanx,

Kizan

6. kridak

kridak New Member

I agree, less menu's FTW