1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Elder Scrolls campaign

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by lexluthor, Nov 3, 2010.

1. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

My previous campaign has come to an end, but I am starting a new one, loosely based on the Elder Scrolls. I currently have four players, a warlord, an essentials slayer, a warlock, and maybe a rogue (he hasn't decided). Would actually like to add another essentials class. I am not a stickler for rules, and definitely not PC. Just looking for fun people who don't take themselves too seriously. We use the chat feature within d20pro as it keeps our tangents to a minimum. You don't have to have any experience really, just the software player license. This game plays Thursday nights, CST.

2. Stilvor

Stilvor New Member

I would be interested in joining, but I would rather not make an essentials character. What is the starting level and what time CST do you start? I would like to play a psion, but I could play a defender class if needed.

-Stilvor

3. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

We play from 8-11 CST. You don't have to play an essentials character, but I prefer to keep any classes confined to the first two player handbooks. We are starting at first level.

4. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Wildknives, I have sent you a few private messages in response to yours, but I don't think you are getting them. If you are still interested, pm me your email address.

5. Stilvor

Stilvor New Member

I got enough people to run my campaign, so scratch me from your roster.

-Stilvor

6. WizardofCroz

WizardofCroz New Member

Is this offer still on the table?

7. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

The project never really took off, but I sent you a private message about our current campaign. We might be looking to add a couple of players soon.

8. phineusbright247

phineusbright247 New Member

Have you started any new games as yet......i would love to join in for the next game....

9. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Sent you a private message, but we are not playing anything until late April when Skull & Shackles adventure path comes out. We might accept a new player or two at that time.

10. Bahamut

Bahamut New Member

I would love to join a campian