1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Encounter, daily, spells, etc

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Tivaan, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Tivaan

Tivaan New Member

Well I just started using the d20pro still in the free 30 day period and I have to say its a wonderful peice of code and Im enjoying very much.

The only request I have is getting the effects involved in the spell and power system. What I mean is setting up melee or ranged is super easy (in fact almost too easy - my 10 year old was having a blast just melee fighting) but it would be nice if you choose a power as an ability, you could preset the damage die and the effects with a save in the actual attack just like melee. This way the DM can simply make the decisions like you do for melee or ranged.

Oh and 1 little other thing it would be nice if when you fired a spell like a fireball you could preset a icon, that is the appropriate size to the spell, that automatically is set on the map in the position chose by the player and disappears at the end of that same players turn.

That would be the icing on this cake.

Thanks
    and its cool to know that this tool is still being worked on for future updates (Im Buying It)

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Glad to hear you are enjoying d20Pro.

We try our best to listen to our customers and keep improving the software.

There are plans to tie the attack, effect, spell, and abilities sections together, so that an attack can also have an effect. Or spells could require to hit rolls to work, etc.