1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Energy Resistance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Blueter, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Blueter

Blueter Member

I posted this over on the 5e forum but I'll post it where it belongs. Setting creatures ER to resist bludgeoning and then using a Warhammer to beat on said monster,which I've named Beat Down Rick, doesn't seem to do anything. The damage isn't mitigated. I tried to set slashing to immune and used a longsword on poor old Rick and man was he surprised when inside of taking ZERO damage he took the full blow of sword for 11 damage!
    Not sure if it's a known issue but I wanted to put it out there.

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for reporting, I'll check it out. I'm wrapping up the next release with free-grids and can make sure this is resolved as part of that build. Also, I'm assuming you're running version 3.7.6 which had a lot of rebuilt ER/DR stuff in it?

3. Blueter

Blueter Member

you are correct sir. I am running 3.7.6
    I have another question which might have been posted somewhere. I no there is a fast healing and you can add a number then there a box you can click to make it regeneration. It doesn't seem to matter if that box is clicked or not they SEEM to me to do the same thing. I was hoping that not checking regeneration would make the creature not restore HP's when at or below the number zero.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

and that's how it's supposed to work. I'm checking to see if this got "fixed". will chime back in shortly!