1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Epic Level Campaign Starting

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by The Rake, Mar 2, 2011.

1. The Rake

The Rake New Member

Hello!! My name is Vince, and I will be running an epic level campaign using 3.5 edition. What I am looking for is a group of about 5-7 players. I run d20pro with 7 open licenses, and we use Mumble for voice chat. The game will be Tuesday evenings 9PM Mountain till done, usually somewhere between midnight and 3am. All times being Mountain Standard. If this appeals to you just send a PM and I will give you the details.

2. vanith

vanith Member

Wow, I would love to jump in on this, but the 3 AM timeframe will kill me since I work from Monday to Friday. I have DM'ed epic level campaigns before and never played in one. That looks like it will be a fun one.

3. The Rake

The Rake New Member

I have been running many years, and one thing I have come to find is that many people that have leveled up a character over a period of time eventually have to retire it. Many DMs wont run an epic level so those characters become destined for NPC status lol. Thats why I run a lot of epic campaigns. It gives people a chance to dust off those older and much beloved characters and get them back into the action.

I understand the 3 am being a bitch for work the next day, but I am a dating coach so most of my "work" takes place on the weekends with seminars and one on one training in night clubs etc.. Besides.. Sleep is for the weak, and you will get plenty when you are dead. Join in!!

4. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

Right now the time frame could work for quite well for me. 3am is a bit late, but I can work with it. I'll PM you to get more info if you are still looking for players.

5. The Rake

The Rake New Member

Yep, still looking for players. PM away!!

6. The Rake

The Rake New Member

Game is now closed and no longer accepting requests. However if you would like to be added to the wait list please PM me