1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Equip a picked up weapon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coopernicus, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

This is weird but... I got a character to pick up a sword... now how the hell do I get them to appear in the "attack" option or just equip the damn thing?!

Thanks!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Currently "Pickup" is for inventory only. Since item/inventory data does not have stored attack information on them there is no way to currently Equip the item so attacks will automatically appear on the creature/character. This functionality is on our wish list. :)

3. Coopernicus

Coopernicus Member

Seriously?! That is bizarre....

Ummm, so how then do I arm PCs who have no weapons in the middle of a fight? or ever for that matter...

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

5. goderick

goderick New Member

i like to test this one ,if your character equip a good class weapon. it can prevent a good damage and if this one is pickable he can get this essay.