1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Errors during import of Pathfinder Bestiary

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Nilram the Grey, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Nilram the Grey

Nilram the Grey New Member

I am getting the following error when importing the Pathfinder Bestiary:

Failure during import.
    Failed to import: creature/Will-o'-Wisp.d20_ctr
    Caused by: Unknown fileKey: RES/CTR/Devin
    Night/TP40_NoLeggedFiends_KS/will-oi-wisp.png.

If I deselect the Will-o'-Wisp all the rest of the creatures import fine.

Also even though I've deleted out all my creatures (hand created and imported from various places), when I import the new Bestiary, they all show back up again plus a copy of every new creature for every time I tried to import them. It seems that deleting things out of the library doesn't truly delete them.

I'm seeing this with other marketplace items I have purchased as well (through the kick starter).

Can anyone help with this?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I've attempted to duplicate this error, and the only time I can duplicate it is when I have the memory allocation set too low. Please increase the RAM allocation and try again.

3. nawaz55

nawaz55 New Member

this is very nice post :D