1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Experience Player Looking for a game

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by Yoshara, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Yoshara

Yoshara New Member

I am an experienced player of about 7 years within the 3.0, 3.5, Pathfinder, and 4.0 systems. My favorite is 3.5 and I despise the 4.0 system. Nothing personal, just not my type of system.

Currently I am looking for a game and I only have a few preferences.

I would either like to play 3.5 Forgotten Realms or I would like to play something I have never played or played very little. D20 Modern, World of Darkness, etc.

I would also like semi-experienced players to play with. No offense against new players but I am a DM and I run games with new players all the time, I want to kinda get away from that.

Last thing, I would like a balance of all aspects of the game. I don't want a 100% RP game nor do I want a 100% combat/hack and slash. I enjoy both but too much of one over the other gets pretty boring fast.

I think that is about it. Please send me a PM with information on your campaign and I would be happy to take a look and give it a try. I do run a campaign as well and its normal day is Saturday so I would be unable to attend any games that would take place on that day. A Tuesday or Thursday would be the best for my current schedule.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We have a d20 Modern game that is looking for players..
    We also have about 60 years of gaming experience between us (4 core players)..

Stop by and say hello -> http://tcrgames.com