1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Failed to import downloaded content

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by thraxxis, Jan 31, 2012.

1. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met,

I was just testing the new Monte Moore minis on the Marketplace and noticed an unfortunate bug. One of the first minis available is everyone's favorite, the Pit Fiend, so I'll pick on it. The creature downloads fine but upon import will show an error dialog. You will see the Creature in the Library but it will be corrupted. Ah well I guess v3.1 isn't perfect. :oops:

Fortunately this only happens for fresh installs and can be remedied by restarting d20Pro. For a brand new install, connect to the Marketplace and download the desired content. Restart once and then your d20Pro will be properly configured to import your download content. After that the installation shouldn't have any problems importing future downloaded content.

We'll get a v3.1.1 patch out soon to address this situation. Besides this little hiccup I hope you are enjoying v3.1!