1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Failed to load GameMode. 0.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Bloodwolf, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I'm getting this when I try to start d20Pro. I hit the OK button and then I have to go in and reopen all of my prior maps. What is breaking?

2. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

It begins to start normally. I tell it to open my judge license and then it goes to the please wait launch screen. Then I get the error message. Interestingly enough it seems to happen only the first time I launch d20Pro after starting the computer. If I close the program and re-open it d20Pro opens fine.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Bloodwolf,

I'd like to find out what is causing the issue. Please download the following error-logger for d20Pro (log4j.prp). Unzip, then place in the following directory: /d20Pro/res/
    Download Error/Warning Logger for d20Pro
    Restart d20Pro, complete the actions that were causing the strange behavior.

Next, please email: contact @ d20Pro . com with the d20.log file, available from the following directory: /d20Pro/
    Then I can take a look if anything is out of place.

4. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Put the trace program in but not been able to repeat the error. Hopefully it was fixed by the restarting of the computer.

5. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Restarted my computer and got the failed to load error again. Here is a screen shot. What is it you wanted me to do now that I have the tracker in the program?

[​IMG]

6. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Find the D20.log file and send to contact @ d20Pro . com

The D20.log file will be in the main directory
    /d20Pro/