1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Feature List

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Vol, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Vol

Vol New Member

Just starting to play with D20Pro and loving it, but there are definitely some features we'd love to see:

1. A module/script set for turning undead. Would be great to have an automated way to do the turn check, roll turn damage, select targets, check HD, etc. Or is there a way for me to program that in?
    2. Support for psionics. This may be something I can customize on my end, (I've added it as a class with the appropriate 'spells') but it appears the missing link is the tracking of psionic points (or misc. points for that matter).
    3. More automated spell effects or an easy way to mass customize

Probably will be more, but that's what we've noticed so far.
    Great game tool even without these!
    Vol

2. Dan

Dan Member

THank you Vol,

I'll share these with the team!

3. Vol

Vol New Member

Didn't take long to come up with something else that would be nice to see -- Lighting and Line of Sight effects. Maptools has a snazzy mechanism for handling that now. Any chance of working that in? In fact, I'd probably put that ahead of my previous submissions... you know, if I were in charge of the priority list. ;)

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hey Vol,

Great ideas and so you know those are already on our list for future features. As I am sure you can imagine, we have been building d20Pro for over 5 years now and our feature list is always growing / changing / etc... thanks for you input and please keep it coming if you can think of anything else that would make your d20Pro experience even better.

Best,

Nick

5. sarahjoe

sarahjoe New Member

hey everyone
    its really nice thanks for sharing :)