1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

folder location

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KainPen, May 12, 2010.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

What is the folder location of all the pre made monster and item characters maps that are in the libary located. I want to remove them and start with a blank libary.

I plan on makeing 2 sprate folders for my D&D 3.5 and 2.0 stuff save them. and removing them when i swap games to make things a little easier and neater.

would be kewl to have mutible configuration saved that could be loaded at start up. for those that want to play pathfinder, or 4ed or 3.5 maybe at the start of the program when GM goes to make a game have option load rule set from and gm can pick said location.

2. Dan

Dan Member

All images and custom text files are located in the d20pro\dm\res folder and subfolders. Specifically, the CTR (creature art), FLR (maps and floor textures), ITEM and Manually Specified folders.

THe best way to handle multiple configurations is just have 2 different d20pro installations in different folders. Don't worry - you can use the same license for each.