1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

For those who enjoy cartography [Frog God Games]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by thraxxis, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Gamers,

May I present a message from my friend and legendary gamer, Skeeter Green of Frog God Games. They'd like some help cleaning up and colorizing maps from their extensive library so they are suitable for VTT play. In addition to making a royalty, you'll be expediting more quality FGG content to be available for VTT gaming, with first stop at d20Pro Marketplace. So this is a pretty cool opportunity. :ugeek:

Skeeter's contact info is below or let me know if you have any questions about what this entails.

Frog God Games is seeking an individual (or individuals) to colorize and/or prep our existing maps for use in the Virtual Tabletop medium. We have the maps, we need you to color and texture them, so they look great when shown on a large-screen environment. Compensation will be by royalty; a percentage will be paid based on size and complexity of the maps, determined on a per-map basis. We believe that is the fairest way for both parties to proceed.

If interested, please contact Skeeter Green at skeetyrbug@hotmail.com with interest and qualifications.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.