1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Foreign teacher in China looking to join a Group.

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Titanidude, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Titanidude

Titanidude New Member

Hi, my name is Kevin from Australia and I am an English teacher in China. I love playing D&D but it is difficult to find other foreigners here that also like playing. I am familiar with all editions but I favor Pathfinder 3.5 rules. My last game I played, I was a DM using D20Pro so I have a judge license and player licenses.
    I have never played over the internet. China’s time zone is +8 GMT which is the same as Western Australia time.
    I am available to play anytime from 5pm Friday till 12pm Tuesday (my time) which is 1am Friday till 8pm Monday American western standard time (Los Angeles).
    I am seeking a long term game to join and I already have pre-created characters & classes that I wish to role play and I am flexible to change my role to fit the party’s needs.
    If you are interested in inviting me, my email is kevs.6ames@gmail.com.