1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Grid Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eddymorr, Feb 28, 2014.

1. eddymorr

eddymorr New Member

Hi. I followed the online tutorial on importing a map for use in d20pro. Problem is I now have a very large orange grid overlaying the map above the wanted grid. How do I get rid of it?

2. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

So the map you imported had a grid? If that is the case, once you get the D20pro grid to line up with your map grid and you import the map. Click the grid button at the top left of the D20pro screen and that will hide/reveal the grid. Hope that helps.

-Car

3. ChrisRevocateur

Just remember, whatever that "big orange grid" is set at when you click the final import okay button, is how big that d20Pro will think the grid is, and creatures will follow that grid. So make sure it's lined up (or at least close) with the grid you intend on using.