1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Grids

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by d4jones, Sep 30, 2011.

1. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Can we get an option to adjust the thickness of the grid lines? Most of the maps I am finding for use have grid lines on them that are more than 1 pixel wide and it's impossible to get them to line up.

2. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

When I'm using a map that already has grid lines printed on it, I generally make the d20pro grid invisible. I generally don't notice if the grid is a little off that way, and the pre-printed grid lines usually look nicer in any case.

3. ChrisRevocateur

That doesn't work so well for really big maps though Daeruin.

I've been trying to figure out how to import WotC's Map-a-Week version of the first level of Undermountain, and no matter how "close" I get, at some point, there are squares that get centered on grid lines instead of being centered on the square.

I agree, the ability to even thicken the grid by only one pixel, so we can match up with maps that have even pixel thickness grids would be amazingly awesome.