1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Gritty old-school PbP campaign [Frog God/Necromancer Games]

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Grimmy, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Grimmy

Grimmy New Member

This is PbP not VTT but I just discovered D20Pro and I'm using it as a resource for managing maps and tokens so I thought I would post this here.

I'm running a sandbox style mega-campaign set in Frog God/Necro's "Lost Lands" setting. There are multiple parties set loose in the same game world environment, a la West Marches.

Right now both existing groups are full but there is a new recruitment coming up really soon (like, within a week) so I want to attract some attention to the game so I can find the right people. I'm not having any trouble filling up the games but I want to try to get people who are really into this style, and will be excited to find a seat in the game!

Here's the link to my campaigns, "The Wizard's Amulet" and "The Mouth of Doom" are the two you want to be checking out here.

You can lurk the threads without registering, and see if it looks like something you want to join, or create an account and PM me or post in one of the recruitment threads.

http://paizo.com/people/Grimmy/campaigns

I should also mention that if the right people with the right schedule availability come together we could definitely take this at least partially real time VTT, as I am a D20Pro user like you (and I have guest logins for people we may recruit through the Paizo boards who do not.)

2. Grimmy

Grimmy New Member

Re: Gritty old-school PbP campaign [Frog God/Necromancer Gam

Also, obviously, feel free to ask me any questions here, I will be checking back.