1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Handouts request

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by gsmith3246, Jul 14, 2010.

1. gsmith3246

gsmith3246 New Member

#1:
    If I have one or more handouts shared with one or more players, and the player closes the Handouts window (rather than minimizing it with the button on the left side of the title bar), the Handouts option disappears from their menu and they can no longer re-open the Handouts window (despite the Handouts still being shared with them). If I have x players, and I have y handouts shared, and not every player has every handout... and player One closes his window.. in order to re-enable his Handout window, I would have to either share a new handout with him, or stop sharing one and re-share it.

Perhaps you could make the handouts item in the menu always-on, and if the player has no handouts, they have no handouts.... i.e. an empty window displayed.

#2:
    After creating a URL Handout, I found that I had mis-typed the URL. By default, the URL appears in the Name column, but changing this changes the Name (duh) not the URL.. as there is no Edit button at the bottom, one must delete the handout and re-enter it.

Suggestion to add an Edit button for editing existing Handout URL/path.

Thanks again for an amazing product!!

G

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

I agree 100%

I am a huge fan of the handout feature; but, I do regularly find myself having to unshare/reshare handouts - when players want to revisit a handout.

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

i 2nd this. noticed it on last weeks game. one of my guys keep want to re look at the hand outs. and i had to keep sending them to them. and hand out section on in the man menu that allows you to view handouts you have gotten would be great.

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

I agree too... if the handout is set to share the player should be able to open and close it at will.