1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Handouts

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Thurgian, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

Previously, we had discussed the possibility of the "Description" panel (Creatures) supporting HTML.

I have another thought on the matter.

I am not against opening the proper compendium page for creatures; and the easiest way to do this (currently) is to create a handout with the appropriate URL.

Unfortunately, URL handouts have the actual URL listed as the "Name". Which, at least when looking at the compendium, isn't real helpful. While the Group Area could be used to name the link, this disallows grouping of information by area/encounter/etc.

While I think the cleanest solution would be to allow "clickable" links to be placed into either the "Notes" or "Description" Panels, an equally viable solution would be to allow URL Handouts to have an actual name field. As it stands now, a URL handout lists the URL in the name tab (when opened) and also lists the same URL in the "action" portion of the handout. (Which seems redundant)