1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Heal brings mob to Bloodied

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Gruntskokk, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Gruntskokk

Gruntskokk New Member

Hello all,

I have an interesting thing happening that started when I upgraded to the latest version.

I only use D20 for tracking initiative and hit points, and obviously the benefit of the map itself, so my mobs aren't overly hard to assemble.

What is happening to me is if I have a mob, let's say it has 400 hit points. Then there are minions who will heal the 400 hp mob if they die within a burst.

My main mob might have 350 out of 400 hps, a minion dies, so I heal the boss for 10 hit points, which should bring it to 360 hps.

What happens is it sets it to the bloodied value of 200.

I figgured I was doing something wrong, so we dealt with it the first time but the issue re-occured the next time the scenario came up.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks!

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

You selecting the boss, pressing "H", then entering 10 HP and OK?

I'm not seeing how this is happening, can you take some pictures regarding the process you are using?

3. Gruntskokk

Gruntskokk New Member

Yar, I'll re-create it and upload it later this evening.

Somehow, I suspect I am being a dummy, otherwise I think others would have run into it too.

Thanks!

4. Gruntskokk

Gruntskokk New Member

5. Gruntskokk

Gruntskokk New Member

Oh! I see what I am doing. I had thought the first number was max, the second number was bloodied, and that when the red began to show on the mob that it was 'bloodied'.

It's current, and max... I changed it to read 248/248 and all is well. Thanks foir being there Ed!

:)

6. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Great, I'm glad you got it solved. :)

Though, who's this Ed guy you keep talking about...

7. Montis

Montis New Member

I guess he's refering to your nickname edwardcd :p

8. ChrisRevocateur

It got me when I first joined the board too. I don't look at signatures usually, so it took me a while to realize who "Curtis" was.