1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Help -cant buy!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CHillDice, Dec 1, 2009.

1. CHillDice

CHillDice New Member

I tried to buy this wonderful program, but alas cannot...apperantly I forgot my password!! :oops:

I tried to register with a diff E-mail addy but it said I wasn't connected to the server :?:

Well I just want to log in and buy it...B4 Thurs!! THanks!!

2. CHillDice

CHillDice New Member

Okay finally got a second E-Mail addy to work, but I click on 1 licence with 2 guests...and it says I have already used the coupon please try again!!

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

ChillDice please send me an email with the addresses you've used and I'll get this sorted out for you.

4. CHillDice

CHillDice New Member

Gad ram it. I tried clicking to sending you an E-mail but I get an error that's says the E-Mail client is not installed properly!! DOH!!!

5. Dan

Dan Member

Open your email program or service (like gmail) and send an email to:
    webservices@mindgene.com

Don't click on the email link.