1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Help determining weapon stats.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hadokenchild, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Hadokenchild

Hadokenchild New Member

I wanted my character to potentially dual wield swords and found this online.
    [​IMG]
    It's a Klewang blade and wasn't sure if I should use Kukri or Scimitar stats or not.
    Also found this one too.
    [​IMG]
    This is a Parang machete. While it won't get any piercing bonuses, the slashing should be somewhat comparable to the others.

Thanks for your help.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

I would make Parang a simple weapon that has the following stats
    1d6 slashing 20X3.

It would be a lot like a handaxe since ti can be used for chopping, but maybe make it exotic for 1d6 slashing 19-20x3. (with approval from your dm)

Klewang would have the stats like a scimitar, too big for kukri stats.

3. Hadokenchild

Hadokenchild New Member

Do I need individual stats for each strike (slashing/chopping/piercing) ?
    Now that I think about it, the klewang looks more like a falchion than a scimitar.

4. shizuo

shizuo New Member

I like the first picture its nice to see swinging with a dual sword like that and you should make another cool sword with good stats.