1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Help having my players pick there prepared spells

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mahhand, Mar 27, 2013.

1. mahhand

mahhand Member

Hail everyone!

I have my gaming group all on board now with d20pro and are looking into buying some players licences to have themselves (currently it has just been my gm licence and the two guest ones we are using, I am the only GM in the group as well). What we greatly wish is that they will be able to edit there characters prior to joining the game session (mainly to pick prepared spells and stuff). I understand this can be done in judge mode only prior to launching the player client and connecting to my game. Is there a way they can do this with the 10.00 player license? It seems sorta unfair of me to ask them to each purchase a GM license pack for 30.00 just to be able to pick there prepared spells? There are 7 players in my group so the difference is quite a lot. They do not need the ability to host a judge a game, just to be able to prepare there characters before a game so we can start without the long delay it would take.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

They cannot do this now with the Player license. It is all on you ATM.

It is on the wish list.

3. mahhand

mahhand Member

Though I think the gm license for 30.00 is a good value as it included two floating player licenses with it, it would most defiantly not be if all a player wants is to be able to edit there tokens before connecting and uploading them to the gm. Maybe a premium player license for 15.00 that allows judge mode (or a judge purchase license minus the two floaters for 15.00?) would solve this and make a lot more sense and give all of us an option till they add character editing during game support.

Just think of all of the single player license upgrades that could be sold!