1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

How to cancel a creature move when it isnt the creatures tun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mahhand, Jan 6, 2013.

1. mahhand

mahhand Member

Is there a way to cancel a creature's movement trail and undo the move on the judge side. Sometimes i accidentally drag a figure out of place and cant seem to cancel what i have done, all i can do it move the figure back, but now my cool looking map has the movement trail on it till it gets to the creatures turn on the roster. I already know you can cancel the movement of the current active creature by hitting the x under movement or hitting the esc key, but it only seems to work for the active creature? Thanks

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: How to cancel a creature move when it isnt the creatures

I do this quite a bit myself. I just wait till the next creature ends their turn - since all movement trails should disappear from the screen when ending a turn - regardless who ends their turn.

Alternatively, you may drop out of initiative (goto free explore mode). This will drop movement trails. Then go back in initiative (battle mode) and select "Cancel" to the "Roll New Initiative" to continue on the same initiative track you were on before.

3. mahhand

mahhand Member

Re: How to cancel a creature move when it isnt the creatures

Thank You for the quick and simple solution