1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

I have a bug...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Tharck, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Tharck

Tharck New Member

There's a bug on my monitor, I've tried chasing it away with the mouse cursor several times but its persistent. I believe it may be trying to attack PC characters on D20 Pro. Does anyone have any ideas on some non-violent ways to rid myself of this pest? I don't want to anger it and have it come back with a swarm.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

If you are looking for a non-violent way try a tissue, does not have to be a brand name like Klenix, just has to be soft and paper like. Though you still can cause wing damage.

Try a glass and a playing card. Put glass against monitor (gently) over the bug then slide playing card under glass and bug. Take outside and release.

Your karma will be saved.

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

You could give your players a fly swatter item? Cast Gust of Wind?

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

My favorite is the "Gust of Wind." Or, if you are running a lower level campaign try "Breath of Wind." :)