1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

I have maps I built that are locked???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Golkiwu, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I am attempting to bundle a campaign I built using maps I downloaded off the web and are populated with creatures. I try to export them but it says they are locked (and it has a symbol at the right with a black lock icon). Is this due to content (pictures on the creatures) and if so, will removing the images make the map exportable? I really just want to share my efforts with the community.

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

OK, I answered my own question. The Pathfinder Bestiary Creatures are what is locking the content. I will have to repopulate with more generically pictured creatures.

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

So I apparently used tokens that were already made, modified the photo (new image) and completely changed the stats (customized the creatures). They are not the old creatures I started with. Do I have to rebuild all of these creatures from scratch to remove the locked status when they are on the map, or is there another way? Otherwise it looks like I will be putting out Maps with FoW only and no creatures, because I really do not want to remake ALL of the creatures to share the map.