1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to find a 3.5 D&D game or campaign...

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by Thraxas, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Thraxas

Thraxas New Member

I am an author of historical fantasy, and a Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 player. I've been playing and running all the versions for over 20 years now, but really would like to just find a game to play in that doesn't break up after a few sessions. A nice long campaign would be ideal! I have a Judge and six slot D20Pro account, and we have our own gaming guild here in Paducah, Kentucky, but never seem to be able to keep a group together for more than a few months. Our guild web site is http://www.d20rpgwizards.info if your a little more interested in who I am. I am looking for any D&D 3.5 game or games to play in. I have all the time in the world available to play for I am retired, and a disabled Iraq war vet, so any day of the week except Sunday is open for me.

Thanks,

David Michael Dean

2. Locke

Locke New Member

I am currently looking for a session to join. I am a bit new to this all so just let me know if you think I might be able to fit into a new or ongoing campaign.

3. CJ1991

CJ1991 New Member

I am another person looking for a lasting campain im in a full weekly game on saturday and it would be nice to get into another game. I have been playing for about 6 months now so im not really new but im not really knowledgeable with every class.

And for the record I would not be someone to join up and then to just leave unless something came up that made me leave

4. Loki000

Loki000 New Member

and a disabled Iraq war vet, so any day of the week except Sunday is open for me.

5. cranerat

cranerat Member

I am currently running (and have been for over 10 years) a campaign and am looking for more players. I use pathfinder as the main but also use 3.5 and even older 2.0 information and settings. If you are still interested send me a pm. I use d20 pro and skype.

6. Thraxas

Thraxas New Member

Greetings!

I was a bit surprised when I saw an answer to this old ad I placed that dates back to 2011. I have never given up on this forum, and continue to advertise my own games and searches for players here.

I am always interested in joining a serious, and well established game. I am very new to the Pathfinder system, having just recently realized that most folks have moved on from 3.5 to this system, and I truly need to find a GM who is willing to accept a noob. If you are willing to do that, you got yourself a player. There are several ways to get in contact with me. Here, or at my gaming forum, located here http://d20rpgwizards.info/sforum/index.php. At my forum you can leave me a message, post, or if you catch me on live, you can talk directly with me through the sites instant chat messenger.

You can also reach out to me through email at either d20rpgwizards@yahoo.com or roll20dm@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

7. cranerat

cranerat Member

Didn't even look at the date Thrax. But sure, you are more than welcome to join in this group. I need new blood as most of the players that started with me 8 years ago have had to go get real jobs in life and moved away. I'm not retired but am currently contracting so I have a lot of free time (Unscheduled). A couple people played long distance (Chicago, Florida, Syracuse, Germany nd even some crappy place in Iraq from the border of Syria). Others that moved away played for a while till their jobs made Sundays next to impossible to play. And then there was the time zone differences.

Pathfinder isn't hardly any different from 3.5. It consolidated skills to save on some points, but the rest is almost exactly 3.5. I'll send the contact info for the game and we'll get you set up with a character or two. Also talk so you aren't caught flat-footed with my "HomeBrew" rules. I have a few pages made up for reference.

8. Thraxas

Thraxas New Member

Greetings,

Sounds good, I missed you at my website chat, I post Admin hours at the top so folks know when I am away, so you might not have noticed I was away. You were an hour early before I returned. I will wait for further information so we can get started. Looking forward to it, and thanks for the invite and quick reply.

9. cranerat

cranerat Member

Not a problem, sending contact info via PM

10. Thraxas

Thraxas New Member

Great! Thanks.

11. cranerat

cranerat Member

Thraxas, did you get the info?